Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pimp My Ride

This week all the rumors, discussion, and anticipation came true. The FedEx man delivered the newest member of the family (much easier than a delivery room). The new VeloVie arrived - Portland Velo Team addition.

I went with the Ultegra SL components, Ritchey WCS stem/bar/seatpost, and of course the Reynolds MVC32 PowerTap wheels from last year.

I lost almost 3 lbs overnight. Previous road bike: 19.8lbs. The VeloVie: 17.0lbs.

It looks really fast. Now I just need to train harder to keep up with it.

PezCycling did a review of the Vitesse 300SE



Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

4 comments:

Flashlighthead said...

Hey Paul -
she's a beauty.
Will you bring it out for it's first howl and spank Saturday?

Anonymous said...

Looks great Paul! Love the white saddle and blue bar tape

Anonymous said...

I think I just had a tear roll down my face. The beauty is overwhelming.

Sean said...

>>>>>>>>FAST